Since 1916, Alden-Waggoner Funeral Chapel and Crematory has provided caring service to generations of Idaho families. Our reputation is our greatest asset and we will go above and beyond to retain the trust of past and future families in our community. We are dedicated to provide the highest level of service and constantly pursue unique and different ways to help families celebrate the life of their loved one.
has always been to help family members make sound decisions about funeral services, decisions they will be comfortable with not only at the time of death but in the years ahead. We are dedicated to offer reliability, fair pricing, and dignified, caring services to our community.
What We Offer
- Family owned, full service funeral chapel.
- Highly personalized service.
- Fair and honest pricing
- Knowledge and capabilities to serve families of all faiths and customs.
- Available on-call 24 hours a day.
- High quality video equipment for playing memorial tributes/custom tributes.
- Preplanning service available
- Caring, compassionate service in all situations.
- On-site crematory.
- Service and reception facilities.
- No hidden fees or expensive add-ons.
- Ability to ship and receive all over the world.
- On-site Spanish interpreter.
- Monument design and purchase options.